And we are over the hump!
- “I have found in my travels that most beings are much less intimidating once they have been set on fire.”
- “I have plan for when we reach village. What we need to do is combine our skills. I am good at killing people. You are good at making jerky.”
- “I’m going to enjoy your deaths.”
- “Don’t you know who the F*%$ I am? I am bad! I’m so bad sometimes I scare myself, sometimes I look in the mirror and I want to kiss my self I’m so pretty! Who am I?! I am an instigator, an agitator, a hate ad-vo-ca-tor! If the gods have made it then I shall hate it,”
- “In the name of Loviatar, step back MF!”
“Did the plan work?”
“Let’s see…. Well, judging by the way burning chunks of stone are now raining across the landscape, you suspect that it did.”
- “How about I go first, and you rush in and save me when something horrible happens.”
Player: Wait. Did you just say, “The FIRST demon”?
DM: (shifty-eyed) You worry too much.
- Yeah, he’s easy to forget. They threw away the neatest Superman villain/annoyance on a guy from the Balkans who can control luck. His crimes were all gambling-related, which is really just a waste. It’s like hearing that The Joker is showing up and it turns out he’s just a guy named Mike Joker who steals cars.
- Always temper the rules with common sense, in other words.
See you next week!