That’s right. I didn’t want the blog to languish (am I using that right I wonder aloud) as the holidays approach, so I’ll be posting random quotes that I’ve collected over the years here every Wednesday. These will not be in any particular order or follow any particular theme.
- Paging Insane Clown Posse, Insane Clown Posse, you are needed in the $5 bin. Paging Insane Clown Posse.
- “even God hates Creed”
- Have you heard about gravity being called into question. They’re calling it intelligent falling.
- Only a fool fights in a burning house. -Klingon Proverb
- …but I’m afraid I blacked that out of my memory. Perhaps it is buried in my subconscious and I’ll wake up screaming one night from some horrible nightmare.
- “Well, I could try to figure out why massive bodies attract each other, but it’s much easier to just say it’s because of Odin’s will.”
- “The internet treats censorship as damage, and routes around it.”
- Yes there’s all those third world countries that make stuff for us cheap. And Europe and Asia, which are like the drunken old uncles we gotta go over and separate every now and then when they get rowdy. There’s the cool cousin Australia. Our embarrassing wild little brother South America and our stoner brother Canada. and of course Japan, the hard working but strange little kid across the street.
- A free exchange of ideas also includes the painful reality that many people will think you’re batshit crazy
- …then, I’ll need a roguish protagonist…
That’s ten of them, I think that should be good for now.